Thursday, February 14, 2019

Nightwatch by Nellie K. Neves Book Review


Having met Mrs. Neves through Facebook and becoming friends with her, I discovered she is an author and decided to give her books a try.  I started with her Lindy Johnson PI series and decided to give her other two books, Nightwatch and Falcon, a try.  Normally, I would not have picked Nightwatch to read, but I really enjoyed the story line.  If you are into a bit of intrigue, subtle romance, the battle of good versus evil, and internal struggles of knowing what choices to make, I highly recommend you give Nightwatch a shot!  It has all of these dynamics and more.  The question is … will Emma and Adam find the key?  Watch for more from Mrs. Neves – she’s an author you’ll want to keep on your to-read list.
You can find Mrs. Neves on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Nellienevesauthor/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment