Monday, April 8, 2019

Interference by Danielle Girard Book Review

Interference is the fourth book in Mrs. Girard's The Rookie Club series. I have not read the first three in this series, but I am certain they are just as good.

In Interference, Mei Ling has recently transferred to the San Francisco Police Department. She is put in charge of the computer forensic department and her teammates harbor a bit of resentment toward her. She gets to work with familiar characters from the Dr. Schwartzman Series, Hal Harris and Hailey Wyatt. This book is so well written that you will not be able to figure out who the character J.T. is until the very end. There was a point in this story that I thought I had figured out who J.T. was ... I was wrong.

If you read this book and are able to guess correctly who J.T. is, I'd like to know!

You can find Mrs. Girard on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AuthorDanielleGirard/ and her web site at https://www.daniellegirard.com/?fbclid=IwAR0xSfVFXGvV0e2-ZRjalkLenzs8zAORYucuQnfpDrZHSm0aL_KVmKGN8LI

I had the opportunity to proofread Interference for Mrs. Girard.


No comments:

Post a Comment