Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Forget Her Name by Jane Holland Book Review

This is a book I purchased off of Amazon a while back. I believe it was one of those that popped up in the "you may be interested" category.

This is a story that is composed of a deep-seated family secret. One that I certainly was not expecting. If you are into psychological reads, I highly recommend you give this book a read.

Catherine (called Cat by some) apparently had a sister. When Catherine was 12, making Rachel right around 13 years old, Rachel suddenly disappears. To me, this story is so well written that when the "twist" happens you will find yourself thinking, "I didn't see that coming ... at all." As the caption on the book cover says, "The secrets of the past can't stay buried forever," especially with the uncovering of the diary that Catherine finds. And, the bad guy - you won't believe that either! Well done, Ms. Holland!

No comments:

Post a Comment