Sunday, November 19, 2023

The CoWorker by Freida McFadden Book Review


 

I have heard a lot about this author and had never had the opportunity to read anything by her until now. I was reading this book thinking ho-hum these coworkers … then boom! The twist came in and now I understand why folks enjoy her writing so much. She will soon become one of my go-to authors for the twists she throws in when you least expect them.

In this tale of coworkers, we are introduced to Dawn Schiff. Dawn is one of those sorts of people who flies under the radar. There is more to her than meets the eye. There is Natalie Farrell … the pretty one, the one who has the friends, the one who has it all, the one who is the most successful at the company. Dawn just wants to be Nat’s friend.

How it all ties together … you’ll have to read the book to find out, but this is one twisted tale of coworkers. Will they keep their secrets? I don’t know if they will, but I did sort of figure out part of the whodunit, just not the reasons behind the why.

No comments:

Post a Comment