Book two in The King Legacy Series.
I was wondering why I was enjoying the friendship between
Blade and Tori, then I discovered this genre was romantic suspense – a genre I
find myself enjoying as I like the tension, the attraction between two main
characters and they don’t know what to do with it. The difference with this one
is that Blade and Tori have known each other for an extremely long time through
circumstances that brought them to the same place when they were younger
creating a friendship that outlasted any other relationship they could ever
imagine, especially Blade and his many failed attempts.
This particular story kept my attention as Blade, a
detective, and Tori, a behavioral analyst, were working together on a few
different cases. Plus, they were also dealing with things from their past, most
especially the truth behind what happened to Tori’s parents and her brother.
One path went one way, another path went in the opposite
direction, both leading them where they weren’t expecting.
I was beginning to think I had things figured out. Nope.
I also enjoyed how the truths were revealed, the building up
of the conclusion, how the past collided with the present. Maybe not all the
answers Tori and Blade were looking for, but at least they found the truth they
were looking for, the final answers.
I am interested to see what Blade and Tori find themselves
up against next and how their relationship progresses. And I learned something
about fractals and their patterns, something I had never heard of before.
Find Ms. Angelo:
Website: https://kateangelo.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kateangeloauthor
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kateangeloauthor?igsh=YWVzNHowbXF4a3Z6
BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/kate-angelo
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15458216.Kate_Angelo
Purchase Links:
Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/fatal-pattern-kate-angelo/1149555800?ean=9780800746643
Interested in your own book tour?
Partners in Crime: https://www.partnersincrimetours.net/
Need a proofreader? I’ve got you covered - https://www.melissaproofs.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment