Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Have You Seen Me? by Kate White Book Review


I have to admit that I was drawn to the cover of this book since I first started seeing it around social media. I broke down one day and ordered myself a copy. Not only is this a beautiful cover, but the story inside is a good one!

Ally is a financial podcaster and writer who is married to Hugh, an attorney. She discovers herself in the ER one day, not being able to recall at least the past two days. The question is what happened to her? This tale will take you on her quest to find out what happened in those two days in her disassociated state. She even goes so far as to hire a private investigator to help her find out. This tale includes some underlying themes to include a best friend relationship between Ally and Gabby, the marital relationship between Ally and Hugh, along the way Ally encounters a previous love interest Damien, and a whole host of other turns that you won’t be expecting. And, ohmygoodness, the “bad” guy in this story – you won’t be expecting that one! As soon as you think you know who it might be, you’ll be led down another path entirely.

I am sure I will be reading more from Ms. White in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment