Sunday, March 3, 2019

Media Justice by Dennis Carstens Book Review

Mr. Carstens has done it again!  While Media Justice does not really take off until Chapter 13, when Marc Kadella shows up, give it a chance. Chapters 1 through 12 give you the backstory. A classic example of the media convicting someone before she's even been to trial. What really happened to Becky and who is to blame? There is a twist in this tale that you won't expect.

You can find Mr. Carstens at http://denniscarstensauthor.com/ and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MarcKadellaLegalMysteries/

In my quest to transition from medical transcription to beta/proofreading in the literary world, I emailed several authors, Mr. Carstens being one of them. To my surprise, he responded with an affirmative. Thank you, Mr. Carstens, for giving me the opportunity to review Media Justice. I also have to admit that Mr. Carstens is one of my favorite authors. If you have not read any of his books, I encourage you to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment