Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Dirty Liar by Marissa Finch Book Review



If you are looking for a good book to help you escape the world for a day, I highly recommend you pick up this book … most especially if you like a twist or two you won’t see coming. This book has everything you expect in a psychological thriller.

Lily who did something in her past that she is trying to escape from. James, her fiancé, who is not a nice man, but she doesn’t know how to escape his clutches nor is she certain she wants to. Aurora and Lily are connected by a thread that is tightly woven throughout this story. Connor, a minor character, but an important one. Damian and Bao are also minor characters but are also integral to this story. And then there is King, a German shepherd. 

I devoured this book in two days and would have made it in one if I didn’t have to work and/or sleep. Yeah, I thought it was that good. A five-star read for me. I look forward to reading more from Ms. Finch as she progresses in her writing career.

No comments:

Post a Comment