Saturday, January 15, 2022

The Thinnest Air by Minka Kent Book Review


 

I love me some Minka Kent! Seriously, if you haven’t tried any of her books, I highly encourage you to do so. In this tale, Meredith seemingly has everything she could ever want, to include a husband who adores her. Until she goes missing. Her sister, Greer, gets involved and does not stop until she finds some answers. Greer is the sort of person who doesn’t let her emotions show, due to their upbringing and being a mother figure to Meredith. Greer also has an on again/off again boyfriend in Harris. As it turns out, Meredith hadn’t been telling Greer everything, and only when she’s missing does Greer discover that Meredith had a stalker a few years ago. She doesn’t discover this until Detective Ronan tells her about it. Greer also discovered that Meredith and Ronan had a little more than a cop/victim relationship. The question is – what happened to Meredith?

I sure didn’t figure out who the bad guy was in this read and it kept me turning the pages for this very reason. One of the reasons I enjoy Ms. Kent’s writing is because she intertwines her stories and drops hints to lead you down one path, only to surprise you by leading you down another one, then she adds yet another bend in the path. Give her a try! I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment