Thursday, November 13, 2014

Are you on Facebook? Crafty Likes USA will be hosting a Walking in Winter Wonderland event, beginning on November 21, 2014, at 7PM, and ending on November 23, 2014, at 10PM (I am unsure of the time zone). Melissa A's Rosary Page will be participating!! I am super excited for this event!

Feel free to add yourself to the event!
 

(You can find and follow me here - https://www.facebook.com/melissarosarypage.) These are the 3 rosaries I have chosen for this event.


This is my glass-based coco brown and white pearl rosary completed with gold-toned crucifix and centerpiece. The Ave beads are 8mm white and coco brown beads and the Pater beads are 12mm white and coco brown beads. This picture really does not do this lady justice at all. She will be 45.00 plus shipping at the time of the above-noted event.


I went out and tried to get a good picture of this fellow. He is what is called a "Fireman's Rosary" and is complete with a St. Florian Charm (St. Florian being the Patron Saint of firefighters). He is made with some gorgeous red jasper beads and is completed with a silver-toned crucifix and matching centerpiece. He will be 45.00 plus shipping at the above-noted event.


Last, but certainly not least, is "Utah Jade." This lovely lady is made with some gorgeous green jade that I was lucky enough to find on our last trip to Utah coupled with black glass-based beads; the Pater beads are 12mm beads that are green and black variegated. She is completed with a sterling silver crucifix and Mother Mary centerpiece. She will be 45.00 plus shipping at the above-noted event.

I am located in CA and offer shipping within the US, Canada, and the UK. Shipping is 3.00 within the US and 10.00 within the UK and Canada.

I hope to see you at this event! There will be 50 amazing vendors and I am delighted to have been chosen to be one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment