Wednesday, September 4, 2024

On The Cliffs of Foxglove Manor by Jaime Jo Wright Book Review


 

I am a huge fan of this author and am slowly making my way through all of her books. I’m not a big historical reader by any means, but this author has a way of pulling me into her stories. This one was no different.

Adria from 1885 directly correlates with Kailey in the present. I really enjoyed this tale of Foxglove Manor and how the past bashed into the present. The ghosts from 1885 come forward to the present day. Foxglove Manor, of today, has actually been turned into a long-term care facility, for lack of a better term, which is why Kailey is there – they hired her to be company for the residents, but Kailey has her own personal reasons for being there, along with her brother, Jude, which was an agreement to her employment. There’s a whole lot more to Kailey and Jude’s story, but you’ll have to read it for yourself.

If you like historical fiction reads, with a bit of faith thrown in for good measure, and maybe even a bit of romantic attraction, give this one a read. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment