Friday, October 31, 2014

Breast Cancer Rosary #2


This is another of my Breast Cancer rosaries ... A friend of mine, Colleen, had suggested that I use pink beads and roses to represent St. Therese of Lisieux Novena, also known as The Little Flower. The lady I purchase my beads from, Pam, has these amazing pink beads ... I mean amazing! I then went on a hunt for rose beads and found these awesome Japanese ones with a pink rose. This particular style of crucifix I struggled over, until I asked my "fans" on Facebook what style of crucifix they preferred ... this one or a fancier one. Their responses opened my eyes to a whole new way of seeing this particular style of crucifix. I must say, I truly like how this rosary turned out, don't you?

This lovely will be going to her forever home soon.

You can find more rosaries here: https://www.facebook.com/melissarosarypage

No comments:

Post a Comment