Friday, October 17, 2014

My Alzheimer's Rosary


Hello, my name is Melissa. I have wanted to start a blog for quite some time now, so here goes! My one true passion is making traditional rosaries. I just love making them. Through my Facebook page, Melissa A's Rosary Page, and my sister page, Melissa A's Beaded Makes, I am generating money to donate to the Alzheimer's Association at the end of 2014. My original goal was 250.00. My next goal was 500.00. Through some very kind donations and many sales, I have surpassed that. Alzheimer's affects 3 very important ladies in my life, Nancy who is like a second mom to me, Anne who is my late pen-pal's wife, and Faye, my mother-in-law; this I do in their honor. I have decided to start a "line," if you will, of Alzheimer's rosaries in purple. This is my first one.  I hope you enjoy her! https://www.facebook.com/melissarosarypage?ref=hl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! Welcome to the world of blogging! Your rosaries are beautiful and thank you for sharing your motivation! Great job on surpassing your goal!

    ReplyDelete