Friday, August 7, 2026

Guilty by Association by TG Wolff Blog Tour and Book Review


 

Book two in The Rizk Brothers Mysteries.

I did not know this was a series. The good thing about this series is that each book can be read as a standalone and doesn’t feel anything is missing.

I enjoyed reading about Seth and his twin brother, Jakob. They have a close relationship, even though they live miles apart. I also enjoyed reading about Seth and Jakob’s wife, Courtney. Got a bit of a chuckle at the names they used to refer to the twins Courtney is carrying.

The basis of this tale is Seth being informed of the demise of someone he looked up to, so, having job issues of his own, he decided to take on the case which meant he had to go back to his home state to take a look. This led him to another crime, if you will, and looking around at a senior care facility to see what was going on there. This led to some interesting relationships for Seth, ones he wasn’t expecting, and led him down some trails to get to the final answer.

Much to Jakob’s frustration.

Courtney was the voice of reason throughout this tale.

This is the kind of book I like to read that contains a police procedural, some politics (not too heavy), and a seemingly innocent situation that turns out to be more. Oh, and a bit of embezzlement along the way. I also liked the fact that this tale is told in both Jakob and Seth’s POVs. I also liked the Rizk family dynamics and the group of friends that surrounded Seth’s newly minted Aunt Morrighan.

 

Find TG Wolff:

Website: https://tgwolffcom.wordpress.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tina.wolff.125

BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/tg-wolff

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/19815472.TG_Wolff

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tg_wolff/

 

Purchase Links:

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Guilty-Association-Brothers-Legal-Mysteries/dp/1972451006/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3MRM1VBZOACKH&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.-cZUpaj__hf648Dq8jF08w1_y4gtKKLyECIcBwlSbI7GjHj071QN20LucGBJIEps.o4wLybFdxOpsgPszuayumfyyBhhpzPzlf0M_xtUSYYE&dib_tag=se&keywords=guilty+by+association+wolff&qid=1782566938&sprefix=guilty+by+association%2Caps%2C204&sr=8-1

Barnes and Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/guilty-by-association-tg-wolff/1148980729?ean=9781972451007

No comments:

Post a Comment