Tuesday, December 29, 2020

The Tattoo Artist by Lori Lacefield Book Review


 

I was gifted an early copy of this book in return for a review.

I don’t know what it is about this book, but I was totally sucked in by it from the get-go … before I knew it, I was halfway through!

Zoe owns her own tattoo shop in Nevada. So, of course, this means that random people walk in looking for some new ink or maybe even their first tattoo. Such is what happened when she met a very heavily tattooed man. She was taking stock of his other body art when she noticed one particular tattoo that triggered a memory. So much so that she wanted to take a picture of which he would not allow. Little did he know, Zoe would launch her own “investigation” into what his tattoos meant. Through her research, she crossed paths with the detective she had previously encountered and some other not-so-friendly characters. Because of the slippery slope she was going down, she had to be careful who she talked to and what she told them. Did she find the answers she was looking for?

This is the third book in Ms. Lacefield’s Women of Redemption Series. As this is the first one I have read, I suspect they can all be read as standalones. It will be interesting to see what other characters come to light in this series. To me, this was a pretty intense read.


No comments:

Post a Comment